Dress Code Overview
Shirts - Any solid color polo shirt
Pants - Navy, black, or khaki pants, no leggings or tights
Shoes - solid colored shoes, tennis shoes for phys. ed. (gym)
Hair - all hair colors must be a color that can grow out of a human head, no colors such as pink, purple, etc.
Sweaters - must be solid colored and sweater material
Shorts - may be worn April 1 - Oct. 31
Our dress code also requires the following:
- Students must be in uniform every day unless students earn a dress down privilege (they will receive a dress down pass from their teacher). Uniform includes:
- Students are required to wear a polo each day. The polo’s may be long or short-sleeved.
- During the winter months, students may wear any color of a long-sleeved shirt under their polo.
- Students are required to wear tan, navy blue, or black pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, or jumpers.*
- All shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- All trousers, pants or shorts must totally cover undergarments, including boxer shorts.
- Safe and appropriate footwear must be worn which includes brown or black dress shoes and/or tennis shoes. Inappropriate footwear includes, but is not limited to, roller skates, skate shoes and bedroom slippers.
- Sweaters: Must be solid and in the following colors: white, blue, red, gray, or black. Sweaters must be button down or zipper. No hoods are permitted. Sweaters must be sweater material.**
*All shorts, skirts, skorts, and jumpers need to be a length to the child’s knees. Students who are wearing these items that are shorter than this length will be considered out of uniform. A call home to the parent may be made upon the occurrence that the length is unprofessional.
**Please note that hoodies are not considered sweaters